- Detailed design, code, debug, unit test, test to enhance and maintain the firm's website’s internal search engine front-end (3 million searches monthly from 50+ countries, over 30 million artifacts indexed).
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software.
- Development of the front-end code based on the visual mockups and functional requirements.
- Bug fixing, performance tuning, code review, code merging.
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Close collaboration with the UI/UX team, backend developers, administrators, testers, business analysts and other developers.
- Keep up to date on the newest technological innovations in the field and be ready to apply relevant innovations to our software systems.
Wymagania wobec kandydatów:
- 5 or more years of programming experience.
- Master’s degree or BSc in computer science or a related field.
- Real experience in the development of mission-critical web applications supporting responsive design principle.
- Proficiency in a use of developer tools and frameworks supporting front-end development and tests.
- Expert knowledge of GIT.
- Strong hands-on ability to write secure, reliable & maintainable code and to test & debug it.
- Attention to details, self-discipline. Ability to act as an owner of the application.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating your programming and design skills.
- Good command of English.
- Knowledge of a search engine.
- Self-learning abilities, using Google, StackOverflow and 3rd party documentation.
- Work in Warsaw.
- Full time job.
- Possibility to use private medical care and sports card on preferential terms.